3/29/2011

It's House Party time!

I am very excited to be picked to host another House Party party.  We will get to try out the awesome Green Works products by Clorox. I am pretty excited. The kids are starting to do more actually cleaning and am hesitant to let them use some of our cleaners. I am looking forward to find a new green and healthier solution to cleaning in our house. The kids probably aren't too excited about the idea though. LOL I am invited friends and asked them to bring an appetizer to share. I will provide the drinks and desserts.  If you are interested in applying to host a free House Party, please go to http://houseparty.com/ and join. It is that simple. You just find the parties you are interested in, fill out the application and wait to see it you get chosen. This is my second party. The first one was Folgers coffee and Land O Lakes half and half. We had a blast and I'm sure this one will be a ton of fun too! 



1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm jealous! I never get picked to host a house party!!