8/27/2008

Yummy.

It's amazing how your sense of taste and smell increases with pregnancy. Anytime I drive past a BBQ restaurant my mouth waters. I attribute that to this fantastic pulled pork sandwich I had the day before I found out I was pregnant. I went shopping with a couple of friends and we got lunch at a restaurant called the Red Star Tavern. I seriously have thought about that sandwich almost everyday since. It is a good thing it isn't close to my house or I would be eating one everyday. LOL! I also seem to enjoy the taste of ketchup more than I ever have, I drench my fries in it. Oh and onion rings! I had some yesterday and you would have thought I was eating the finest chocolate in the world, they were so good! Okay, so my food talk is done with.

I have been getting more nauseous as the days go by, some days I just have to lay on the couch and hope it goes away. It is supposedly a good sign because it means the placenta is working and hormone levels are up.

No comments: