8/12/2008

August 12, 2008


It is truly amazing how your life can change in an instant. I took a HPT today at 6:30am and before a minute was up the little + sign appeared. Wow. I am going to be a mother of four, yes I said 4 children in nine months. I just took the test on a fluke because my last period was super short and light and I haven't been feeling up to par. How do I tell my husband? He will be so upset. A fourth was not in our plans, at least not for a few years. I'm supposed to start college this fall. Can I do that now? How do I tell the rest of our family? I don't know what to do. I know this baby is a blessing, but man it really took me by surprise. I thought for sure the test would be negative. Maybe I'll go buy another test before I say anything. I'm in shock right now and kind of moving through a haze.

An instant that is all it takes for your life to change forever....

No comments: