8/13/2008

Still in shock....

I'm really annoyed right now because I just had this whole freaking thing typed out and it took too long to load, so it erased everything and NOTHING got saved. UGH!

So, on to my story, again. I told my husband yesterday through many tears and apologies. He said not to be upset and there was nothing to be sorry for. I don't know why I doubted his reaction to the news. He has never made me think that he would react negatively about the news of a baby. I think he is in shock because neither one has spoken about it since.

I don't know when we'll tell our families, would right before the birth be too long? sigh

I spent most of yesterday trying to find an OB. What a frustrating ordeal that was! I am grateful that we have insurance, but I wish the doctors weren't such crappy pickings. Most of the places were in horrible neighborhoods, weren't taking new patients or couldn't get me in until October. I finally found someone in a decent neighborhood, but can't get in until Septemebr 11th. I wish I could go back to my old OB, she is awesome. Unfortunately she doesn't take the insurance we have. We could get insurance through my husband's work that she takes, but it would be like paying a second mortgage every month and we just can't swing that. So, I guess I will just put on my big girl panties or in this case maternity undies (lmao) and suck it up because in the end all that matters in that me and this baby stay healthy.

No comments: