11/10/2011

Another quilt

I had a baby shower for friends and wanted to make them something special for their special little boy. So off to the fabric store I went. I found a few things that I liked and then discovered a monkey fabric on a blue teal background. It was so cute and perfect. (I later found out that it was actually the theme for the nursery, I had not known because I never looked at the registry.) So I got some coordinating solid teal fabric, a light yellow striped fabric and off I went. I was quite happy with how it turned out. I have such a hard time getting the sizes right, so this turned out quite large, but at least it was a little on the big size than small, right?




3 coordinating burp rags. 

2 comments:

Mama P said...

Awesome! How do you sew straight lines? If I had to sew a quilt like that, I don't even think any of the lines would match up, haha.

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Very cute! I don't have a sewing bone in my body. Have a great weekend!