12/08/2010

He's hanging out in the kitchen today

Elvis decided that he wanted to sit in the phone holder we have in the kitchen. Unfortunately the magic of Elvis has not helped my kids with their behavior. I think he may be bringing a note from Santa tomorrow morning.


Nick goes to see his doctor tomorrow and I think he will be upping his medicine dose. After speaking with his teachers and observing him at home, I have come to the conclusion that his medicine is no longer lasting the 10 hours that it used to. I hope that this will be the trick to his behavior after school if nothing else.



I had to get an MRI yesterday of my brain. I had one back in June and they found I had a lesion, but the doctor was not concerned. He wanted a repeat this month to see if it has grown or if there were more. Of course the radiologist couldn't tell me anything which is so frustrating. So now I have to wait and twiddle my thumbs to find out the results. The MRI place did give me a disk with a copy of the scans and I being the curious sort had to check them out. Of course I have no clue what I am looking for, but I found it neat to be looking at my brain. I discovered one picture that was a view from the back of my head. It shows a sad face. LOL While is it creepy, it is also pretty neat.  Maybe this is the cause of my depression, my brain is sad. I wonder how one goes about making the brain happy again?

No comments: