12/05/2010

Elvis the Elf

The Elf on the Shelf has arrived in our house! He magically appeared upstairs in the boys' room while all of us were downstairs. The kids were pleasantly surprised and a little freaked out. They kept asking if I bought him I told them no that I had just noticed him as I walking past the boys room. We decided that Santa must have sent Elvis special delivery this morning. The kids decided on Elvis by themselves. My mom loved Elvis. So I am going to keep you up to date on Elvis whereabouts. I think his report tonight to the big guy will be pretty good. The kids were rather well behaved, with the exception of Nick stalling by every means possible to not go to bed.


Poor little guy must have had a rough flight from the North Pole. He needed to lean up against a bear for support. 

No comments: