11/16/2010

Together Forever Tuesdays

So I am going to start something new. I recently came across a box of cards and it was labeled 52 Ways to Stay in Love Forever  By: Lynn Gordon.  I was just going to toss them in the Goodwill bag when I decided to hang on to them. So every Tuesday I will write about one of the ways to stay in love forever. We must have gotten these for our wedding shower and I don't recall buying them and I know Andrew would never have bought them.

So here it goes,
Make out. According to the card, it claims it is never too late to start making out. So there you go, make out with your significant other more often and perhaps you will stay in love forever. 


BTW, tomorrow will be a  week since I have gone off Facebook. The jitters and shakes are gone and I have long since stopped frothing at the mouth. I will probably make my way over there at some point tomorrow, but I doubt I will stay long.

No comments: