11/11/2010

It has been 24 hours

and so far so good. Not that I haven't been tempted, but I was able to stay away. LOL The hardest time was early this morning when Lauren decided that I should be up at 3 am. There is not a whole lot to do at that time, instead I watched a couple of shows I had on my DVR. Rather than play on FB yesterday, I watched a bit of TV with the kids, took them on a bike ride, and we ended the night playing a game on the Wii and watching an episode of Billy the Exterminator. All in all, it was a fun day. Today they are all (thankfully) healthy and back to school. I went to the store, not to buy, just to walk around and enjoy getting out of my confinement. You can bet I washed mine and Lauren's hands thoroughly after. LOL We'll see what today has in store. It is a beautiful spring like day here in the Midwest, normally it would be in the 50s, today a nice sunny 70. Perhaps a walk and a visit to the park is in order.

No comments: