11/10/2010

An experiment

of sorts you can say. So, I love Facebook, I do. I can go on catch up with my friends and their lives, live in a make believe world where I am a farmer, frontier woman and even live in an old civilization. I can look through pictures of friends and family, get my horoscope, and even post what is on my mind. So I am going to see how it is to go without FB for a week starting now, 11-10-10 @ 11:21am CST. I  think I can do it. I know I have crops that will go bad and my Frontier will get over run with grass and skulls, but who cares? It is just a game after all and even though it is a ton of fun, it doesn't take the place of living life. So I am going to connect with people through the phone and email this week. I am going to tackle those odd jobs around the house that FB has been so gracious to help me ignore. Who knows, maybe I will never go back........

No comments: