5/04/2009

I surrender.....

That is it, I throw up the proverbial white flag. I realized today that trying to keep a house and a small one at that with four children aged 7 and under clean at all times is a losing battle. So I give up. No, I won't stop cleaning or doing laundry. I am simply going to try giving up on constantly worrying about it. Why do I measure my worth as a mother and wife by how my house looks? I suppose it would be possible to keep the house clean all the time if I had live in help or perhaps if I get rid of the kids. Seeing as that neither one is going to happen I guess I will just live with it. I can clean from the time I wake up until the time I finally fall asleep and it still will not be good enough for me. So I surrender to the dishes in the sink, to the pile of towels, to the dust bunnies and to the dirty windows. I am going to enjoy my babies while I can. After all it isn't as if you are going to go anywhere. We all know you will still be around and when I come you had better watch out. You have may won this round, but I will win in the end. ;~P

No comments: