5/07/2009

I just when I think I have it together

BAM! I get smacked in the face.. I was doing good. Considering everything that I have been dealing with these last few months, I was doing real good. Today? Not so much. Wanna know why because the reality of my Mother being gone smacked me full force in the face. Not that I didn't know this fact, but that hurt was starting to heal and now I feel as if it has been ripped right open. Sunday is Mother's Day, yet I have no Mom to buy a gift for. No Mom to find that perfect card for to try and express all the I feel for her. Sure I can talk to her and she is always around me, etc, but that doesn't help. In the end the truth is that she is gone. So please for me this Mother's Day, give your Mom an extra tight hug. Pick out the most special card for her, maybe add our own special memory you have of her. Just make sure she knows how much you love her and forget your differences for at least one day. After all you will only have one mother. 

A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
~ Cardinal
Mermillod


The moment a child
 is born, the mother is also born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother, never.  A mother is something absolutely new.  ~Rajneesh

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.  ~Jewish Proverb

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.  ~Attributed to Claudia Ghandi

Me and my mom when I was 1 (Gotta love her pants. LOL)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This entry made me cry, Holly. I pray for you every day. You're in my thoughts constantly and I wish do badly things were different for you. Love you!