12/20/2011

The countdown has begun

The kids are counting down for Christmas to be here and I am for Christmas to be over. LOL My Birthday is also right around the corner, but I am not going to acknowledge this year. I am kind of freaking out that I am moving further into my 30s. Most of the gifts are bought and wrapped, the cards are sent out, house decorated, and just a handful of things left to do. Clean the house, make cookies and 2 quilts. Oh and did I mention that 98% of my household is sick? Yep, that is about right. Christmas and  my birthday usually means someone is sick. The one year I got barf all down my back, fun fun! I of course need to update the antics of Elvis.

Catching Dinner


Sleeping in the tree and he brought letters from Santa

Dinner anyone? 

Hanging out in our little village by the Elf Dorm

He stayed here for two days. 

I think he wanted to go swimming. 

Hanging off the fan in the kitchen

1 comment:

Corey said...

So cute and creative!