12/22/2011

3 days left

Are you kidding me?! Where has the time gone? I feel like I am on a never ending hamster wheel. LOL I was happy to take time out today to go to Alex's preschool party and Allison's 2nd grade party.  Being in the classrooms helping actually ignites the urge to go back to school to become a teacher's aide. Why not a teacher some ask. For one, I am too old to be going to school for that long since I will not be able to go to school full time yet. For another, I want to work in schools with kids, but not necessarily the stress that comes with being a teacher. I am so happy that my kids have been BLESSED with wonderful teachers and this year's teachers are proving that fact.  Allison's looks up to her teacher this year unlike any other teacher she has ever had. I am constantly hearing about Mrs M.  and it is something I enjoy hearing. I love knowing in my heart that my kids are being taken care of  as well if not better at school as they are at home.  Please make sure you take the time to thank your child's teacher. It doesn't need to be a gift, just a note or email saying that you appreciate what they do for your child goes a long way.

I missed a picture of Elvis. It was nothing exciting, he was laying in a door handle. Maybe I can talk him into recreating the scene?  Anyway, here is a new picture of him. I am not sure who is going to miss him more come Christmas morning, me or the kids. LOL

Hanging from our hallway light

No comments: