7/09/2011

Another Saturday.

Like I've said before, it is not one of my favorite days as many people view it. The day really just drags on and many times I find my self flitting from one thing to another. Who am I kidding? I am not graceful enough to flit around. LOL Sure there are a million things that I can do or clean around here, but at the risk of sounding like a whiny child in the middle of summer break, there is nothing for me to do! ~read with an annoying whiny voice. I've done the dishes, multiple loads of laundry and even worked  on last year's vacation scrapbook,  but still I am bored. Heck, I even caught a very short catnap on the couch while the kidlets were watching the Magic School Bus. Oh well, enough whining for now. I am off to conquer the bathroom again. I swear with two boys who don't have very good aim I am scrubbing around the toilet more times than I like.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm bored (and crabby) too. I want to go and do fun, awesome things. :-\

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

I'm sorry you're bored ~ wanna trade places :-D