1/28/2011

Life is amazing.

I never knew what a amazing amount of life changes I would go through when I first started this blog. I thought it was just going to be about my surprising pregnancy and maybe a little bit of kid antics thrown in. I could never imagine losing my Mom friend nor that I have a brain Lesion. I have recently found out some more information about my migraines that left me speechless and absolutely terrified. I am not quite ready to talk about it yet, but will in time.  Life apparently just really likes to throw me a curve ball. They say you make plans and God laughs. Well, he must be laughing his butt off today.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Aw Holly, I'm sorry to hear this. Don't think that God is up there laughing at you... he's standing right *beside* you, ready to carry and walk you through this next portion of your life, whatever it may be. One of my favorite verses when it comes to illness is Psalm 73:26. "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

He knew since before you were born that you would have this trouble in these very days of your life. And that means He already knows the end result too, and in that you can hopefully find an ounce of comfort.

Don't just believe IN Him... just believe Him!!

I'll be praying for you!