9/20/2010

Monday is almost over!

Yippee! Today is one of the reasons why people loathe Mondays. LOL It started this morning with Nicholas deciding that while I was getting dressed that he should go outside and spray our hose up in the air to make it rain. I forgot to add that it was about 65*, but he was smart enough to put on a raincoat. sigh I am sure people on the next block heard me yelling at him to get in the house. This would be the reason that the spigot handle has been permanently taken off and hidden, of course that hiding spot has to change often because Nick is good at sniffing it out. Off to school we go, only to have to run back home after they go inside to get their water bottles. So then I have to drag the younger two out of the car so I can bring the kids' water bottles inside. I told them from now on it is their responsibility to remember them and I will no longer bring them up there since they do have water fountains at the school. I take Alex to preschool and then the running begins. I had about four errands I had to run before I had to pick him up two and a half hours later. After I get him, he go to a few stores trying to find an affordable bed for Allison. Oh, that is right I forgot to mention that he bed completely broke in half a couple of days ago. No one was jumping on it. All that happened is my tiny 45 lb 8 year old sat on t. So after a frustrating trip, two crabby hungry kids, we ended up home empty handed. After all, we really don't have the money for that right now. Thankfully my dad had an extra twin frame that he is going to let us borrow until we get the money to buy a new bed for her. Geez, I hope he doesn't hold his breath. While hubby was at my dad's picking up the frame and a dresser, I took the kids to Nick's Pre-Karate class at the local park district.  That went well, but it will not be repeated. Back home to try and get it cleaned up since I was gone all day. I also had to take apart Allison's old bed and get rid of that. After that was out, I cleaned at least that small part of the floor and vacuumed. We finally ended up eating about 7:20, which is the kids bedtimes and 2 hours past our regular time.  So, now I sit here while the 3 older kiddies are tucked in bed and Miss Lauren is pulling all of the clothes I just folded out of the basket. You know what, I don't care, at least she isn't screaming and crying which she has been doing lately if she isn't attached to me like a baby monkey.

Tomorrow is my baby boy's 4th Birthday! It is amazing how time flies. He even says that I have 2 babies, him and Lauren.

No comments: