9/29/2010

I was stabbed!

Ok, it wasn't a real stabbing, more like an impalement, but the title got your attention, didn't it? LOL I was walking in the living room (with socks on I might add) and stepped on the eraser part of a pencil with one foot, while I impaled myself with the sharpened end. The whole thing happened so fast that I didn't even realize I had stepped on something until it was sticking out of my foot! (Yes it went right through my sock.) Holy crap it hurt so bad. My husband was outside so I had to have Alex, my 4 year old run out to get him. I couldn't pull it out because it was so far lodged in my foot. I was either going to puke or pass out from the pain. If I wasn't tyring not to pass out I would have taken a picture, because let's face it, that would have been an awesome, although gross picture. So instead, you should be satisfied with my war wounds and the instrument of torture.

Is it ironic that the pencil that got me has smiley faces on it?
Yes the tip was nice and sharp and that is my blood on it. 


Ouch. The entry point.


I could use a pedicure. The red mark to the left of the spot shows how far it it went.



Now that I have totally grossed you out and quite possibly made you puke in your mouth, have a great day!
 







1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my GOSH. And the area is such a sensitive spot! I am sorry that happened. :( OUCH.