6/03/2009

2 months, 1 week and 1 day

since I lost an important piece of me. I forget sometimes and pick up the phone to call and talk, yet you aren't there any more to answer. You are on my mind constantly. My thoughts keep racing from the last conversation we had, to the last time I saw your smile, to the last time I hugged you. Did I let you know enough how much I loved you and how much you meant to me? Was I a good enough daughter, did I make you proud? I miss you so much sometimes that I physically hurt. It is not fair, I still need you. I know it wasn't your decision to go, you were needed elsewhere, but couldn't that have waited just a little longer? I am not angry that you are gone, just confused why it had to be so soon. Surely I could have had a little more time. Why couldn't you have held my baby in your arms and told me how beautiful she is? I need my mom to talk to about my little boy, no one else will do. Am I doing the right thing? Will it get better? I need to hear you say "This too shall pass." I just need you.

No comments: