6/22/2009

Happy Anniversary to me.


well I guess and my hubby. :o) It has been 8 years, the time has really flown by. Obviously by our brood we have been busy. ;o) My husband is a great guy and I'm not just biased. He tries to do anything that will make me happy. When I am down in the dumps, he tries to make it better. I don't know what I would have done without him these last six months. He truly is my rock. I wish that everyone could know love like I do. I'm sure I don't tell him enough how much I love him and how awesome he is, but do we ever tell those that mean the most that? 

Lauren's baptism went well. She was the only baby that cried. I probably could have stopped her by whipping out one of the girls, but I was uncomfortable with showing God and the rest of the church my goods.  LOL I had it together until we were on the way to the church, then I started thinking about my mom. I thought I was doing good, I had tears rolling down my face as we walked into church, but I thought I could compose myself. HA! That was until I saw my oldest brother, then the flood gates could not keep shut anymore. I cried while he held me and told me it was okay. I know she was there with us, it was just hard. After I got it out of my system, everything went well. The service was nice and we went back to my parents for a small impromptu party. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so glad it went well but am sure it was difficult for you. Your mom was definitely there watching over you guys.