9/05/2008

Well,

with some reluctance (mostly on my part) we told our parents (or at least our moms). We got really good reactions. I'm hoping that they will continue to spread the word to other family members, if I not I just sent them a link to this blog. ha ha Kind of sneaky of me, isn't it? I realize that this baby is blessing and Pfft to anyone who may have any negative comments about it. I go to the doctor in a week and am hoping that they will give me something for this nausea. I am so thankful to have an awesome husband who completely understands and does not make me feel bad for not doing anything. I can only imagine how sick and tired he is of my complaining because I know I am! He however just jumps right in and does what needs to be done. I'm just happy to know that the morning, or should I say all day sickness will not (hopefully) last forever.

No comments: