8/14/2011

So many crafts, so little time!

I have a scrapbook I want to finish and 3 or 4 quilts I need to get done. I have been going back and forth for a couple of days which one I should do. Finally last night, I made a decision. I am making a quilt for Lauren's speech therapist. She is pregnant with a boy and due in October. This for her was also a very surprising fourth pregnancy and oh how I can relate to that. In fact she had absolutely no baby stuff left, I told her that was her down fall. Most women know that you should always keep some sort of baby item or it will definitely lead to a pregnancy. So back to the quilt, I have a ton of baby boy type fabrics left over from other projects that I am using. I figured I might as well do the project that I don't have to put out anymore money out on, plus I don't know how long she will still be coming. So last night I cut out 218  4 1/2 inch squares, I was a bit sore after that since my Chiari doesn't like me bending over a lot. However I told it to shove it and continued, something I sort of regretted last night while trying to get to sleep and my shoulders and neck were on fire. LOL

I am doing a little redecorating around the blog and trying to pull in more readers. I am not looking to make money, just maybe be able to connect to others that have similar stories. So, please feel free to share my blog with other people who might enjoy it. ☺

No comments: