8/05/2011

I needed to share my latest creations.

Granted, they were a super easy no brainer, but my boys love them. It started with the last quilt I had made. Nicholas was touching the fleece fabric and fell in love. He immediately asked if when I was done with that blanket if I could please make him one with the soft fabric. How could I say no? The boy has more blankets than is necessary, but really is that a horrible thing?  So the fabric went on sale and I had an additional 20% off, off to the store I went with the two younger kids. Of course once we start checking on the fabrics, Alexander perks up and asks if he could have one too. (I should have seen that coming.) I couldn't say no, so he helped picked out Nick's fabric and then his own. I just made simple tie fleece blankets, nothing special. I had both blankets done and laundered with in 10 hours or so. They both love them and even though it has been a sizzling 90* outside, Nick brings his downstairs with him every morning and lays wrapped in it as he watches the morning cartoons.

Alex's poisonous frogs. As you can see Bella wants one too. 

The back folded over the front. 

Nick's sharks, back folded over front. Yes she liked this one too. 

No comments: