2/07/2011

I am a Chiarian.

Kind of funny sounding isn't it? I feel like I should be seeking counsel from Captain Picard or Spock about my symptoms. Are Chiarians friends or enemies of the Kilngons? All kidding aside, I am trying to come to terms with my diagnosis. This last week I have just been kind of avoiding it. I have to educate myself, but I was hoping if I just ignored it that it would go away. Fat chance of that happening.  I have found support from not only family and friends, but from strangers that have the same thing. It is truly amazing who you can come in contact with through the Internet.  Everything I deal with now seems to have a different meaning or a least a new reason to why things happen. For example, if I have my head turned to one side for even a small amount of time I develop a headache and neck pain, that is the Chiari. When cleaning my bathroom I would get neck pain and a headache, even though I had a ton of ventilation. I realize now that is the Chiari.  On my quest to better insight of my diagnosis, I hope to educate others, so bear with me while I take you on this journey. ☺

No comments: