3/17/2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

It is hard to believe the last time I could say that to you in person was three years ago as I was visiting you in the hospital. Oh how the time flies!  I think I will make a cake today to celebrate  your life and will take the kids out to enjoy the beautiful weather. What I really want to do is lay in bed and wish the world would stop for just a few minutes, because it seems so unfair that the world can continue without your presence.   We know that won't happen, so I will just keep pushing forward as I always do.  So Happy Birthday my beautiful loving Mother. I hope you are rocking out with Elvis today.


Such a character!



"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."

No comments: