6/13/2011

My latest creations.

Last weekend we celebrated the upcoming birth of a new family member. I will have a new niece by the end of July. Yay! So of course, I had to get busy with my sewing machine. Oh, did I mentioned I had to have it fixed/spruced up and it cost me $78! Ouch, but a lot cheaper than a new machine of the same type would have cost me.  I made burp rage, which I sure wish I new how to make when my kids were babies. I loved the way they came out. I also made a pink and brown quilt. It is a good thing I am so excited about a new niece or I may have just kept it myself. LOL It turned out much bigger than a regular baby quilt. As a matter of fact, It completely covered Lauren's toddler bed. 






Stack of burp rags.   I made 6. 




The blanket! 



I added a cute stitch around the edge of the quilt. 

I bought a diaper bag and then proceeded to fill it up with fun baby accessories. 

The kids even each picked out a special gift. 



I wanted to let you know where I got the instructions for the burp rags. How to make those cute burp rags. :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's a fantastic idea about the diaper bag... and I LOVE THE QUILT. It's beautiful :)

April said...

I love all of your creations; you are quite talented.