9/12/2009

One down!!!

Woohoo I finished up Alex's blanket this morning. I am not sure if I like it though. :~( I just don't know about the ragging effect. oh, well, it is done and pretty cute in my opinion. It isn't perfect, but neither am I. (just don't tell my husband. LOL)


Getting started the squares all sewn together.

And we're off!



I kept checking my bobbin, but imagine my surprise when I looked at the spool of thread.

This is all I had left when it ran out! 3 measly squares!

So, after deciding not to quit and go to the store the next day to buy more, I just used some yellow.
Quilt before "ragging"


All done!

As you can see, he loves it.

A close-up



Not too bad, if I may say so myself.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It's adorable, Holly! Great Job. It didn't take you any time at all to finish it. It took me forever. I ran out of thread with three squares left too. I ended up using hot pink (I was using brown) and hoped you couldn't tell. *giggle* It looks like Alexander loves the blanket.