9/16/2009

"All those kids."

That really seems to be the popular saying of late. It always irritates amazes me when people say this to me. The comments about how I must have my hands full are a tad annoying too. Yes I am busy, but that does not mean I want your sympathy because of it. I love my kids and if I thought my sanity and bank account could afford it, I would probably petition my husband for some more. I like to think that my hands are full of love as cheesy as that sounds. Seriously I only have 4 kids, I could see if I had 10 that people would say things like "All those kids". I just don't get why people would think 4 is a ton. Maybe it is because I grew up with three brothers that I don't see it as "all those kids". I mean geez, my brother has six and I still don't see them as having "All those kids!" So do me a favor next you are going to make a comment to people with more than 1 or 2 kids, think before you speak. Even if your comments aren't meant to hurt or be insulting, they just maybe.


One of my latest favorite sayings is "A Parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

If I've ever said that, I'm sorry! I know what you do is just 'what you do' every day but not everyone can raise 4 kids with the love that you have. I think it's more an admiration than a 'geez, 4 kids?!' thing. At least with me it is. :)