3/23/2009

Let the Dilation Begin!

Saw the doctor today, I am dilated to 2,  50% effaced, with baby head down and a soft cervix. If I don't go before 39 weeks, the doctor will induce me. I have a feeling I won't make it that long though. I also did not gain any weight, I will see her next week. 

 It is very bittersweet with everything going on with my mom. I want to have this baby so bad, but I also want to spend as much as I can with her. We brought her home yesterday and got her set up. It was so scary bringing her home knowing that there was no nurse just down the hall if something happened. It is all up to us as a family to take care of her these final days/weeks. She is where she wants to be though, in her own home surrounded by those who love her the most. 

Thank you for all of the prayers, they are truly appreciated! 

No comments: