12/11/2008

No new ultrasound for me.

*sigh* Went to the doctor yesterday and according to the radiologist's report, they were able to see the heart fine so that means no ultrasound. I guess this little one is living up to be a big surprise in more ways than one. LOL! You know, I really don't mind. We did not find out what we were having with our first, so it only seems fitting that we don't with our last. So I guess I will have to start looking at both boy and girl names. Hmm, I already have a couple in mind, but I'm not sure how my husband will feel about them. As with our last baby, we won't be telling the names we picked until this one is born. :) Many of you know that two of my kids start with A and one with an N. So to answers some questions, no we did not plan it like that and no I will not only be looking for N names. We pick names according to if we like them, not what they start with.

No comments: