12/18/2008

Baby its cold outside

and we are supposed to be getting some snow and ice. Woohoo! I can't wait. Can you tell that I am dripping with sarcasm? Tomorrow is the kids' last day before they are off on Winter break. I'm thinking they may be be canceling schools. The storm is supposed to hit this evening and last until well into tomorrow. We can get anywhere from 3-10" with ice.
I've been feeling pretty good and at times forget I'm pregnant, that is until I go to bend over and pick something off the floor. I'm sure you are scratching your head wondering how and that is a good question. I think it is probably because I don't have constant nausea anymore, though I do get tired a lot and it isn't like the baby moves 24 hours a day, but let me tell you, when he or she does, I know it! If this keeps up, I may have a broken bone or punctured organ by the time I deliver.  LOL I can't believe I only have 17 weeks left give or take a week (more like take one or three). Time is just flying by and I can't seem to catch up. Christmas is next week already. I swear, just yesterday it was Halloween.
I'm starting to get a little nervous about how I'm going to handle four kids. I mean around my house I get caught up on one thing only to turn around and find that a bazillion other things have fallen apart. I know it is normal, but some days it gets a little overwhelming. I know I'll get through it all, I think we all need a moment of panic every once and a while. 

No comments: