10/25/2008

New Kids on the Block concert

It was AWESOME! I had such a blast, I felt like a kid again. I was a little concerned at first because my head is stuffy so I thought my ear drums were going to burst from the music, but they adjusted. :) Natasha Bedingfield was one of the opening acts and I think I will definitely be buying her CD this week. The New Kids really know how to put on a great show. They played for just under 2 hours. Let me tell you, they are just as cute now as they were 15 years ago. My crush on Danny Wood has been renewed. Unfortunately, no pictures. I didn't want to chance my camera being taken away. The person I went with took some with her cell phone and if she can figure it out, she'll email them to me. woohoo I'm so glad I went. I am sore from all the standing, my throat hurts, and I only got 4 hours of sleep, but it was soooooooo worth it!!!

Holy Hotness!!!!!!!!

No comments: