6/28/2010

Can I vent for a minute here?

I am so sick and tired of bitchy, rude receptionists and secretaries! As a former office manager, I know how much work and pressure they have, however, that does not give you a right to be a bitch. For example, the secretaries at my son's school are so nasty that I have more than once thought about talking to the principal about them. Not only are they rude and give you a complete attitude, they are not friendly at all towards the kids. Now, I'm thinking that if you apply for a job in a school, that you should at least like kids. Gosh! My other gripe is this nasty witch I just encountered when I called the foot doctor for a follow up appointment. (I have a wart colony living on my big toe.) The woman on the other line was just as bitchy and unfriendly this time as she was when I first went into the doctor. When she answered I explain that I would like to make a follow up appointment, to which she rudely barked hold on with a big sigh and slammed the phone down. (I think my ear drum is still throbbing from that.) She then came on, holy cow was she nasty. She informed me in a very unpleasant manner, before even acknowledging who I was that they no longer take public aid and since it has been three years since they last saw me that they weren't going to have me as a patient. When she finished her bitchy tirade, I informed her I was just there a few months ago and that she must have the wrong person. Did she apologize for her bitchiness? Of course not, she just rudely told me that I can come in two weeks in the morning and didn't even let me get an opinion on the matter. Let's she if she is just as nasty in person as she is on the phone.

No comments: