12/14/2009

7 days left

Actually more like 6 days, 10 hours, and 44 minutes left of my 20s. That is right folks, next Monday I will be 30! :~0 When the Hell did that happen? I swear just yesterday I was sitting in English Honors with Mrs. Giordano at Reavis and now I'm an almost 30 year old! I don't have any special plans for the day. I think I may dress in all black for the day to mourn my twenties. Seriously though, I am not freaking out that I'm going to be thirty, it is just a number anyway. I don't feel like I am almost thirty or maybe I do. Hmm, how exactly does one know when you are feeling your age? I have a few gray hairs, chronic headaches and an occasional back ache, but I think that can do more with having four kids under 8 then the big 3-0.  What does 40 feel like or even 80? After all I sometimes feel like I could be forty, but there are days when I feel like I could still be 19 and that I'm just babysitting these kids until their real parents come home. So, I'm wondering how old do YOU feel?

1 comment:

Corey said...

I feel OLD. But I am 8 years older than you.. Which is really like 18 years older since once you get past your 30's time seems to multiply. LOL.

Happy early Birthday!