2/16/2009

Saw the doctor.

All is well. I gained some more weight and baby is quite active. She/he was on one side, when the doctor put the doppler on my stomach, she/he flipped, then when the doctor moved the doppler, baby moved again. lmao What a stinker. Heartbeat sounds great and is still possibly one of the best sounds in the world. My doctor is ticked with Walgreens because they had screwed up my prescription for vitamins. She actually told me that I shouldn't use them at all. I've been having wicked heartburn, but I don't like to take Tums because they make me gag, so she gave me a prescription for Pepcid. I wonder if all the burn means that the baby will have a lot of hair.

Here is some information on a 31 week fetus:
Baby: Your baby measures about 18 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 3.5 pounds. Rather than hearing vibrations, baby's nerve endings in his ears are connected now so that he can hear distinct sounds, like familiar voices and music. *I can attest to that. Poor baby has been startled a few times by loud noises causing her/him to jump.*
I've already started making a mental list of things I need to bring with to the hospital and things I have to buy. I should start putting it down on paper or my pregnancy memory is going to forget it all.
Here is a picture I took last week.

No comments: